Roblox Anime Adventures update has been released. Roblox Anime Adventures update has been released, bringing new content, updates, and bugs for the games!
Roblox Anime Adventures has released its third major update on the 19th of August 2022! In this update, there are new units to collect, an increase in levels by 80 points, events quests limited units leaderboard unit, secret questline as well as a host of others. Also, bugs fixed, balance adjustments, and enhancements will bring some balance to the gameplay!
- Newly manufactured units are available to purchase!
- Unit level cap -> 80
- New Event Quests!
- The exclusive limited-run unit was added!
- New secret questline added!
- New leaderboard unit reward as well as leaderboard reset!
- Infinite mode is now able to save the progress of waves and gems!
- Adds the ability to lock units!
- A new challenge for star remnants has been added!
- There will be more to come shortly…!
- Infinite mode rewards you with the gems you earn and progress (for leaderboards) even if disconnected. Endless rewards weren’t nerfed!
- The lockable units are not able to be sold.
- Yoruichi offers a daily quest during this event.
- Many hill units were buff
You should head over to your Roblox Anime Adventures page to test the latest update! There is additional information about a range of experiences on Roblox’s Roblox page of our site.