Sherlock Holmes – The Awakened is getting a complete remake. This horror game inspired by H.P Lovecraft will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in 2023. Remakes will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
The official trailer for Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened shows the new graphics, enhanced gameplay, and a more engaging soundtrack.
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, a Lovecraft/Conan Doyle crossover, puts players in the shoes of a young Sherlock Holmes. He faces a dangerous and evil group who worship a terrifying deity named Cthulhu.
Sherlock discovers that what began as a disappearance investigation isn’t the only one in this world. If given the chance, there are terrifying and ancient beings that will destroy everyone and everything. Sherlock must expose and stop the plans of the cult or face severe consequences.
This game was originally released in 2008 but is currently undergoing a complete remaster. Only one thing that will remain from the original game will be the storyline. This will be altered to link with The Awakened and a younger Sherlock Holmes.
The Awakening features include:
- Unreal Engine 4 has new graphics and assets.
- Cut scene overhauls.
- Additional gameplay mechanics and elements for investigation.
- Watson and Holmes’ story will be rewritten and made more detailed.
- Minor story revisions will be done to cases.
- Additional side quests will also be available.
- There will be new English voice recordings as well as multiple languages translations.
- Complete UI overhaul.
- You will be able to question reality with mind-bending insanity puzzles
- The camera will switch to a third-person perspective.
- Semi-open world structure that spans several locations, including New Orleans, Louisiana bayous, and Scotland.
S, and Nintendo Switch. For more amazing content, make sure you visit our Latest News Section!