Valor Legends Reroll Instructions and Tier List – How to Reroll, how to reset your game’s settings, the goals to be aiming for, and the Tier List.
Valor Legends Reroll Guide & Tier List – Steps to Reroll
- Start Valor Legends and choose the server
- Simply click “Skip” in the main intro
- Take on the first three training combats (claim rewards)
- Hold the screen in your hands Click again “Skip” (top-right)
- Level up and play with heroes as you finish each stage from 1 to 10.
- You can claim all rewards that are available (Gems books From the Vault Gifts, Task list as well as Mail Menus) and use Valor Legends codes to get more gems
- Go to the main (Mainland) screen
- Make use of all caimed gems and books available in the summoning menu. If you don’t find heroes for you then you should repeat the process following the steps below. If they’re not then move to the next step (Step 9.).
- Tap on your profile (top-left)
- Click the “Account” button (it’s the first row).
- Touch “Switch Account”, then “Guest”.
- Press the Server Select button, then select a new machine or server.
- Play the Connect Your Account Game will connect accounts to email address as well as social media platforms.
It’s the quickest method to reroll therefore, you can repeat it as often as you’d like. The heroes who are leveling up should be able to stroll through the stages 1-10 automatically. Once you have cleared that hurdle, Mainland screen is not locked which means you are able to use it to interact.
Don’t press on the “New Game” button; it ties your existing account with an email, and will save it as well. It will not simply erase an account , but let you begin afresh.
Repeat this procedure for as many times as you’d like Follow the complete process of rerolling the list.
Valor Legends Guide to Reroll – Which should you be aiming for?
Lionel and Eric are the top characters, however all of these characters on this list make good choices.
- Lionel Warrior Forest tank that is that is able to survive late game PVE round (Best)
- Eric: Warrior – Legion better for PVP over PVE than Lionel (Best)
- Olivia Priest Light Her active heals every member and increases atack speed
- Margaret: Priest – Undead – An amazing non L/S healer
- Flora: Priest – Forest – regularly dispels all debuffs
- Yulvyin Shadow – Mage – Very high damage, in the majority of game modes
- Garr: Assassin – Shadow – Strong AOE
- Oche Mage Legion Legion High damage, and excellent CC
- Suvere Shadow: Priest Immunity to allies
- Sinclair Mage – Light – High damage to skill
- Cardelin Warrior – Undead – Better for PVP than PVE. Huge shields and self sustain
- Ramiel: Assassin – Undead – Good CC, immortality, some self-heal
- Felix Light Ranger – Targets the backline by using his Ult. It also reduces ATK of the enemy
- Sellier Ranger Shadow Great damage and great support
Evidently, Lionel and Eric are, in my opinion, the top tank characters available (Tier S) the easiest to obtain when you replay. So , if you find one of them, you’ll be happy.
The best combination is any of these characters with any other in the S Tier. With any of them, you can begin playing and have an extremely aggressive team.
Valor Legends – How to Play?
You are invited To Valor Legends: Eternity, the world of magic, thrilling stories and thrilling adventures! A plethora of Heroes with distinctive traits await you on the journey to find those Lost Eternal Artifacts! Join them in your squad and lead them into the captivating but dangerous , unknown world to fight shadow forces. Shadow Force! Your fate as a planet is in your hands!
- Amazing graphic design! A visual feast specially designed for you. Exquisite and easy art style quality rendered hero models let you to immerse yourself in this vibrant world.
- There’s no more grinding! Auto Idle when you’re not there! Keep track of idle rewards as you unwind!
- Reset heroes at almost no cost! Reset your heroes to gain back the entire materials that were used before! Reform teams in only a couple of clicks!