Here’s how to make Minecraft brewing.
We have a guide for making potions in Minecraft for those who are new to Minecraft brewing. This guide will show you how to use your brewing equipment and the key ingredients.
Minecraft can be used to make a wide range of consumable potions. These potions will have various status effects such as healing buffs, strength enhancements, and elemental remedies for use against Minecraft monsters. The base ingredient for all potions made from brewing is required. This can be modified and/or enhanced with a secondary ingredient or modifier.
Below is a list of everything you will need to brew Minecraft. We also have a breakdown of some common ingredients and how they affect Minecraft. Before we get into the ingredients, we’ll first discuss the equipment that you will need in order to start your journey towards becoming a brewing pro. Here’s your beginner’s brewing guide.
Equipment for Minecraft brewing
- Brewing Stand: used for adding and combining ingredients into water bottles
- Cauldron Holds one bucket of water, or three bottles of a single potention. Three glass bottles are equivalent to the cauldron
- Blaze powder The fuel for brewing is essential to fuel your brewing stand
- Glass bottle: created from water. It is also known as the potion container
- Water bottle All potions are created by filling a glass container with water from a source or boiling it in a cauldron.
How to use a Minecraft Brewing Stand
- Fill 3 to 4 glass bottles with water, either from a cauldron of a water source or from a well.
- Place the water bottle(s), in the three bottom slots
- Fill the top spot by adding the base ingredient
- Blaze Powder is used for the brewing process
- These steps can be repeated until you get the desired potion
Minecraft brewing potions
Base ingredients are the first ingredient to be added to the brewing vessel during the process. Each potion needs a base ingredient. This determines the type of potion. Below are the base ingredients, as well as the types of potion they create. Modifier effects are when an ingredient is added at the end to improve or adapt potions.
|Type of Potion
|Extends potion duration
|Enhances potion potency
|Fermented spider eye
|Potion of Weakness
|Corrupts a potion and reverses its effects
|Splash Water Bottle
|Explodes on impact
|Lingering Water Bottle
|Explodes upon impact and leaves a cloud of destruction
The secondary ingredient, also called the effect ingredient, must be added to the base ingredient. This ingredient will have an impact on the final result of any potion.
|Fermented spider eye
The Minecraft Bedrock Editions offer an additional option to Minecraft brewing. It includes the elements below that can cure nausea and poison.
Brewing in Minecraft is an excellent skill if you want to get out of the safety net of your mining sanctuary. Once you know the basics of Minecraft and how to make potions, you can start to experiment with making potions that suit your combat needs. You’ll eventually be able take these recipes and make tipped bows that will allow you to defeat Minecraft phantoms.
Network N receives commission on qualifying purchases through Microsoft and other programs.
For now, we wish you all the best in finding the right materials to support your future endeavors. To defend yourself against the bizarre and fantastic Minecraft mobs, you can also make potions.